[arm-allstar] Heartbeat STOP ?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:26:52 EDT 2020

In addition RF fields can cause this. Make sure your USB cable and or cable
to the radio is not an antenna. Loop up any unused length and add ferrites
to them.

If this happens, and it should not, simply pull out the USB cable on either
end and reinstall and it will recover.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*