[arm-allstar] Supermon connection log

Michael Webb mike.wg5eek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:59:28 EDT 2020

>From the Supermon setup pdf on hamvoip:

Logging Configuration
The swissarmy tool which was used for logging in prior versions is no
longer used by Supermon 6.0+ and no
longer supported. In its place the program smlogger now does the logging.
In order for logging to work you must add the following statements to your
/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf file for
smlogger to function. If you previously used Supermon with swissarmy
replace that name with smlogger as
shown below.
connpgm=/usr/local/sbin/supermon/smlogger 1
discpgm=/usr/local/sbin/supermon/smlogger 0
These statements are added in the node section for EACH defined node on
your Allstar server.