[arm-allstar] Sky warn

Jerry Swords n8wbv at outlook.com
Sun Sep 29 19:22:55 EDT 2019

When I first installed sky warn when my node was rebooted it would say Sky warn on but for some reason it will not say that now, it will still say that the watches and warning are all clear, I did make a few changes and was wondering where do I need to look at to see what maybe I did wrong, I did have to go back to a backup I had so maybe that was something in the backup that I lost.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>