[arm-allstar] Distorted audio (sampling?)

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Sep 16 08:30:45 EDT 2019

Hi Alessia,

Yes, for the most part just copying the asterisk config will work.

As for the USB port addresses, they may change (since the RPi4B has a pair
of USB2 and a pair of USB3 ports). I'm not sure about this.

Note that the RPi4B does run noticeably warmer than the 3B, drawing more
power from the 5V supply.

73, David KB4FXC