[arm-allstar] Zoiper and DVswitch mobile get kicked out

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Sep 7 03:38:23 EDT 2019

Hi Yoram,

The solution to the issue should be simple, this disconnect scenario was
identified last year and work-around found---see:
http://lists.hamvoip.org/pipermail/arm-allstar/2018-April/008142.html

In DVSwitch mobile, go into the Accounts tab and in your active account
set these fields like:

CallerID:  4Z5YR        (your ham callsign)
Caller Number: 0        (the number zero)

Setting up Zoiper should be similar.

73, David KB4FXC