[arm-allstar] Big thanks to Doug and all the members!

John "Jason" Gnatowsky jgnatow at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 17:18:27 EDT 2019

I just wanted to take a min of yalls time to give a big thanks. I've built out a few pi nodes and each one gets better and more complicated. 99% of the time, I find the answer here. I love the hamvoip version so much better than the standard! Currently working on rebuilding all of our 220 repeaters into allstar private nodes with 5ghz links talking to a central hub node with internet access. All this while keeping our existing uhf links for backup.
  Anyway, i hope to be able to contribute some of what I've learned to help others.
--
John Jason Gnatowsky - KG4FJC