[arm-allstar] export DTMF as variable to bash

wb4bxo at mindspring.com wb4bxo at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 30 22:57:27 EDT 2019

There is a howto on hamvoip.org for using the phone patch functions:
https://www.hamvoip.org/Allstar_extended_functions_using_autopatch.pdf

I have done what you're talking about on my node 46971. But you don't need
to do all the talking to brandmiester nor restarting the DVSwitch. There is
a port you can send the commands to for changing talk groups on via UDP:
https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/topic/asl_to_dmr_bridge_changing/23752012?p=Created,,,20,1,0,0

I'm running late tonight but if your interested I can put up my scripts and
configuration files for you tomorrow (Thursday) night. I've been using them
for nearly a year now without any problems. I also have a node.js app
running on it that I can connect to for changing the talk group from my
phone or a web browser.

Steve - WB4BXO
http://www.stevemobley.com