[arm-allstar] ASL/HamVoIP base version

David Ranch arm-hamvoip at trinnet.net
Thu Oct 24 11:23:18 EDT 2019

[ Changing the subject to not hijack the other thread ]

Hello David,

I can only imagine how complex the code is in Asterisk so I imagine all
kinds of improvements, security fixes, etc. have made it's way into
Asterisk since 2009 (10 years ago).  Are there any plans to try and
catch up to a current Asterisk LTS version to make things as secure as
possible in this current age of constant security hacks on the Internet?

--David
KI6ZHD