[arm-allstar] Using Putty Problems at the Start

Jeffrey Reid abigkahuna at me.com
Tue Oct 22 18:11:14 EDT 2019

Hello Eric and all,

Managed to get around all the Putty Problems at start.  Have managed to insert code lines for registration that I received from David.  I have Supermon up and running.  BUT, two issues.  Supermon will not connect to Asterisk and while I am showing that the node is registered, It will not connect anywhere.  Hmmm.  Any ideas?  I can provide files to the list, but I have had the help of K6PBT, and for the life of both of us, can not yet figure out where the problem is.  There has to be a wrong entry somewhere.

If there is a particular file I can provide, let me know.

Regards,

Jeffrey