[arm-allstar] asterisk manager interface debug mode

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Oct 10 10:37:31 EDT 2019

Doug,

I don't know what could be happening---does Supermon work? If so, the
asterisk manager is working correctly.

The asterisk manager interface doesn't really have any type of useful
debug mode, unfortunately.  However, the protocol is very simple and
UNENCRYPTED! Use great caution when opening access to the manager
interface to the Internet.

73, David KB4FXC