[arm-allstar] local nodes not connecting, no log messages

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Mon Oct 7 16:13:20 EDT 2019

Hi,

I just upgraded my controller to a raspberry pi 4 and put three nodes on
the same controller; I previously had only two. I want to link all three
together (2m, 70cm, 1.25m) and I'm using the same rpt.conf file that was
working before, but I copied the relevant sections from the iax2.conf file
as well and extensions.conf. I grepped for the node numbers and everywhere
that there is one I have all three, as appropriate.

Even if I messed that up somewhere I should at least be able to connect the
two nodes that were previously together since I started with that config
file, but when I tell it to connect nothing happens -- literally nothing.
No log message, no "can't connect" message, nothing at all.

These nodes have public node numbers but I'm trying to connect directly,
using the ip address and port configuration defined in the [nodes] section
of the config file.

Any suggestions for where to start troubleshooting? I've had it all working
before but I can't seem to get anything to work.

Node numbers are 44068, 44072, and 46516

Richard