[arm-allstar] sip phone disconnect

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Nov 29 22:10:24 EST 2019

Stan,

Yes, using a SIP phone to connect to an AllStar node should work fine.
What type of SIP device are you using? And, as you mention, I guess the
SIP device is on the same LAN network as the node?

73, David KB4FXC

On Sat, 30 Nov 2019, "cshiftlt--- via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> Has anyone had success in sip phone connecting to a private node? I can
connect and pass audio via vox both ways, but will disconnect in 30
seconds. (inside lan, internal call) examples of sip.conf,
extensions.conf would be helpful.