[arm-allstar] Supermon 6.1 +

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 22:42:57 EST 2019

Jerry,

 I have a single Supermon monitoring and controlling about 14 nodes here,
some local and some remote. You need to setup lsnodes in allmon.ini for
each node. Only the node that Supermon is running on is automatically
setup. The others need a line like this in the stanza for that node in
allmon.ini -

lsnodes="http://locaIP:port/cgi-bin/lsnodes_web?node=node"

The :port is optional if the servers http port is on 80 it is not needed.
The local IP would be a public IP if the node was remote (outside of your
LAN) and of course in that case you would need port forwarding at the other
end.