[arm-allstar] Supermon 6.1 +

Jerry Swords n8wbv at outlook.com
Mon Nov 25 20:30:57 EST 2019

Hello
I am new to hamvoip so I have a question to ask, I have one pi 3+ that has nodes 49390 and 49565 running with the server port on 4569, I just added a second pi 3+ with the node of 49845 that is on server 4568, I have supermon controlling all three nodes just fine but the Isnodes will not show up on the page or will the logging info for 49845 node, I have the two pi 3+ running from the same location behind the same router, do I need to setup a second supermon for the other server?