[arm-allstar] Connecting my node on hotspot to my repeater on a private node

Dana Fouss dfouss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:41:28 EST 2019

Need help on connecting my node that I run on a hotspot to my two repeaters
that is on private nodes.  Neither is registered on allstar.  Using the
nodes to link repeaters.  I know it can be done.  My hotspot has a
different ip everytime I connect.  My repeater has a static IP.  I can
connect my two repeaters but I can't get my node on the hotspot to connect
to either.

What do I need to setup to be able to connect to the repeaters from my
hotspot.

Thanks for your help.   Dana  KB8GYU