[arm-allstar] Can Connect Node, but Audio Testing is Nothing But Static

Jeffrey Reid N6TDG at mail.com
Sat Nov 2 23:17:04 EDT 2019

The node is configured.  It can connect to other nodes.  I connected to node 40894, (The Manchester Hub Audio Test Node).  My set up is RPi4 connected to a Rim-Lite connected to an Alinco 235 mobile/base.  All simplex with a tone code.  Using a handheld to communicate to the 220 Antenna,  I see the Alinco light up, the Rim-lite blink-blink…On the Supermon, there is a lag but the PTT shows up and I wait for the return parrot which is nothing but Hash/Static.  Sometimes it is many times longer than the original test message.  I must have a setting wrong somewhere.  In the Simple USB configurations I only made minor adjustments to the RX and TX settings, otherwise I left everything as presented.

Where am I going wrong?

Regards,

Jeffrey
N6TDG