[arm-allstar] picking frequency

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:29:26 EDT 2019

I was not aware of that. Just another eroding of our spectrum. Slowly
taking it away. I guess we deserve it because we don't use it. 420-430 is a
wasteland in most areas. It could and should be used for point to point
moderate speed data. 2.4G and 5G just don't make it in many areas.

This is basically a northern border line. The large majority of the US is
not effected.

(30)Line A. Begins at Aberdeen, WA, running by great circle arc to the
intersection of 48° N, 120° W, thence along parallel 48° N, to the
intersection of 95° W, thence by great circle arc through the southernmost
point of Duluth, MN, thence by great circle arc to 45° N, 85° W, thence
southward along meridian 85° W, to its intersection with parallel 41° N,
thence along parallel 41° N, to its intersection with meridian 82° W,
thence by great circle arc through the southernmost point of Bangor, ME,
thence by great circle arc through the southernmost point of Searsport, ME,
at which point it terminates.