[arm-allstar] Supermon - Node not in Database

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:38:32 EDT 2019

Larry,

 This is a hard call because if you were just private nodes - which some
are - you would not be registered  and you would not be able to download
the file. It is just a abnormality that if you have more than one node
behind a router on one public IP then all those nodes can download the file
BUT if this node you are calling private is not registered and you had no
other nodes on your public IP then you would not be able to download the
data.  Am I making that clear?