[arm-allstar] Custom Functions not Working

Brad Tucker brad at n1kn.com
Sun Mar 24 15:58:05 EDT 2019

Hello Doug,

These are all examples of commands that DO NOT work:
A1=cmd,/usr/local/sbin/sayip.sh 49874
B4=cmd,/usr/local/sbin/astres.sh
101=cop,55
102=cop,21
103=cop,22
882=cmd,/usr/local/bin/AUTOSKY/AutoSky

Here here a couple that DO work:
880=cmd,/usr/local/bin/AUTOSKY/AutoSky.OFF
881=cmd,/usr/local/bin/AUTOSKY/AutoSky.ON

I will try the delay that you wrote about and reboot back soon.

Thanks, Brad Tucker