[arm-allstar] link radios for an allstar node

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Fri Mar 15 16:17:11 EDT 2019

The problem with tha alinco radios, and most of you guys probably have
enver seen this, they have a very slow PL decode.
This is actually a well known problem in Alinco, and Yaesu radios.  It
has a slow PL decode response.
I use to have a dr435, and i got rid of it just cause of the slow PL decode.
There are actually a lot of radios that have this issue.  Kenwood
radios by far always have the fastest PL decode, especially their
commercial radios.
1 of the reasons i wanna get away from the maxtracks, i can't program
them, i have no computer to do it, and let's face it, it's 20 year old
technology.
The kenwood commercial radios i can program all day.