[arm-allstar] Bubble chart

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 01:10:29 EDT 2019

George,

 Yes it appears it is down. It is beyond our control at the moment and is
often flaky. You can go to a bubble map this way at any web browser and if
this does not work then it won't work in lsnodes or supermon.

http://stats.allstarlink.org/getstatus.cgi?1998

Just substitute the node number 1998 with the node number you want to view
as the center.

It will come back up at some point just be patient.