[arm-allstar] new number node?

Marshall ke6pcv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:29:18 EST 2019

Gervais,

This email message was sent to the email address that you used to create an Allstarlink account for VE2RWO on the 4th.

Hello Crao,

There's a problem with your your AllStarLink account request. We've placed your request on hold pending futher information. The reason could be that we couldn't find your callsign in any public databases. If that's case could you add your callsign to QRZ.com and let us know, or reply to this email with a photo or copy of your ham license.

Perhaps there was some other issue. If so, please let us know by replying to this email.

For more information please see our WiKi or Portal.

As you can see we could not verify the callsign to setup the new Allstarlink account. You can simply scan the license and reply to that email with a scanned attachment of the license. We can then approve the Allstarlink account and you will be able to proceed with requesting a server and node number.

I hope this helps and clears up the confusion.

73

Marshall - ke6pcv