[arm-allstar] PTT Delay idea

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:42:13 EST 2019

John,

 We are using that board in our radio-less nodes that are about to be
released. You really need some kind of limiting/compression when you just
hook a mic to the CM1xx chip. It works very well. Anyone that is building
their own radio-less node should be aware of this. You either need to
reduce the level such that peaks do not clip or use some kind of
compression.