[arm-allstar] Unable to Disconnect From Node

George nj3h at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 23:25:14 EST 2019

I was using my TYT MD380 to connect to with my allstar node. I was listening to node 2462 which had a net on it.  I wanted to disconnect before the net ended using the 380. Unfortunately, I could not disconnect. I tried disconnecting using the Android DVSwitch program and that worked. So I reconnected to 2462 with the 380 but still couldn't disconnect with it until the net ended.

My question is why do you think the disconnect wouldn't work until the net was over using the 380? The radio displayed *12462 as I typed in the disconnect command. So I am puzzled.
Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID: 3141315