[arm-allstar] Baofeng COS without opening the radio

Steve Mobley - WB4BXO wb4bxo at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 4 13:46:03 EST 2019

I put a marker on my knob at about 7 o’clock when off and turn it up to about 12 o’clock then set the level in simple-usb-tune to get the level between 3 and 5. Moving the volume plus/minus even 1 or 2 hours didn’t make much different. I also found it to decode the DTMF quite well, I was initially afraid the audio might not be clean enough but had no problem.

Steve Mobley - WB4BXO
--- hello, I am an iApp-oholic...