[arm-allstar] Supermon

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:31:17 EST 2019

Ron,

 You can't define IRLP or Echolink nodes in the allmon.ini file. You can
define the Allstar nodes they are connected to. You need top take 4491 and
4492 out of the allmon.ini file.

What are those IRLP nodes? Are they running on an Allstar server? You can
only have one IRLP node per public IP unless you use a VPN. How are you
running two?

Supermon will show connections to IRLP and Echolink nodes and connection
data when available.