[arm-allstar] 3G Dongle with Hamvoip on PI

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:43:36 EDT 2019

Rachid,

  I am not sure what installation it would need? You are talking about a
devicethat connects to cell #G service and then offers wifi hotspot to your
Pi correct?  If that is the case you would just bring it up and scan in
wifi on the pi for its SSID. You do need to know the password but they
should give you the default which you can change.