[arm-allstar] Pi3B vs Pi2B temperatures

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:54:37 EDT 2019

 Thank you everyone for your response. Doug, Neither have ventilation,
which was why I found it bizarre that the new 3b was way hotter than the
2b. Today I dug out another to be with the same case, and temperatures were
The same as my old 2b, perfectly  acceptable. Makes sense that the heat
sinks need air across them.

 Thank you,
-SS

--