[arm-allstar] UV-82 No audio/DTMF input

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:42:48 EDT 2019

Dave,

   OK, well that will work but the circuit shown on in the mod howto should
also. The 2N7000 drain lead should pull the COS line low when the gate is
high. Either something was not wired right or defective. You can check for
a solid KEYED indication in simpleusb-tune-menu V option COSINPUT when the
radio's PL is active. Using the 2N7000 and USBINVERT should work.