[arm-allstar] Messages found in CLI

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Fri Jul 5 14:50:45 EDT 2019

All, I am helping a node in South Africa that is having some strange audio
issues.  While in the node, I saw the following messages come up while
monitoring the CLI:

Node Variable dump for node xxxxx:
   RPT_TXKEYED=0
   RPT_NUMLINKS=1
   RPT_LINKS=1,Tyyyyy
   RPT_NUMALINKS=1
   RPT_ALINKS=1,yyyyyTU
   RPT_RXKEYED=1
   RPT_ETXKEYED=0
   RPT_AUTOPATCHUP=0
    -- 8 variables
Node Variable dump for node xxxxx:
   RPT_RXKEYED=0
   RPT_TXKEYED=0
   RPT_NUMLINKS=1
   RPT_LINKS=1,Tyyyyy
   RPT_NUMALINKS=1
   RPT_ALINKS=1,yyyyyTU
   RPT_ETXKEYED=0
   RPT_AUTOPATCHUP=0
    -- 8 variables

[Jul  5 20:20:03] WARNING[364]: chan_iax2.c:10254 iax2_do_register:
REGISTER-LOG: Sending registration request for 'xxxxx'
[Jul  5 20:20:03] WARNING[371]: chan_iax2.c:7817 registry_rerequest:
REGISTER-LOG: registry rereqquest

The Node Variable dump happens during any TX from the link, hundreds seen.

The Warning message appears every 20 seconds or so with no activity on the
link.

Any help in understanding these messages would be appreciated.

Hardware        : BCM2835
Revision        : a020d3

Check_Reg shows registered status.  V1.5 code, up to date.

--
Bryan
K6CBR
bryan at k6cbr.us