[arm-allstar] Connection issues / HamVoIP registration

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Jul 3 20:46:14 EDT 2019

Hi Again,

As of tonight, I believe I've gone through and issued HamVoIP registration
statements to all HamVoIP/AllStar users who have requested them as of now.

If I have inadvertently missed anyone or if you are in need of a
registration statement, please directly send me a follow up message. I'll
get it ASAP.

For all ASL/legacy users who still require the downloaded nodelist file,
I'll have this capability available in the next few days, I'm testing it
now.

Thanks for your support and have a good 4th of July (if you're in the
USA!).

73, David KB4FXC