[arm-allstar] IRLP Questions

George nj3h at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 17:15:16 EST 2019

Thanks, Doug. That explanation answers my concerns perfectly. Take care.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR Node: 3141315
Allstar Node: 49246
Echolink Node NJ3H-L: 3135
IRLP Node: 3659

  On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 11:18 AM, Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar<arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:   George,

 If you are a simplex node, not connected to a repeater, you really do not
have to worry about this. Your ID's, and any other telemetry is only heard
on your system and not elsewhere.  The problem arises when you connect to a
repeater improperly and then audio goes out via you.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 1:48 PM "George via ARM-allstar" <