[arm-allstar] Adding node as a hub.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:26:21 EST 2019

A clarification - Not loading the simpleusb module is optional. It matters
not if it is loaded and you don't use it. Also commenting it out is not the
right terminology.  The proper way to say it would be uncommenting  it. By
default it looks like this:

;noload=chan_simpleusb.so

Which means it is loaded since the noload command is not active. Removing
the semicolon means it would NOT load.  Again this is optional. I would
probably recommend not modifying the modules file.