[arm-allstar] Adding node as a hub.

Robert Prybyzerski w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:39:08 EST 2019

When I created my hub server on my raspberry pi computer, I took an existing node I had and changed 2 files.
In rpt.conf Commented out simple usb and made it psuedo.
And commented out simpleusb in modules.conf.
It’s been running like this for a while and I link many of my nodes to it.

rpt.conf  add
[12345]    ; Change this to your assigned node number
;rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb (Comment this line out)
rxchannel=dahdi/pseudo

modules.conf add
noload=chan_simpleusb.so

Then restart asterisk