[arm-allstar] new channel driver

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:50:48 EST 2019

LaRoy,

  Like the other things I mentioned in my earlier email the channel driver
is on the TO DO list but based on priorities it might still be awhile. When
it does come out it will be alpha or early beta code. Given that and also
that having a dedicated PL decoder is not a bad idea I think I would go
ahead and do it with hardware. You have probably already researched this
but here are a few choices -

http://www.masterscommunications.com/products/squelch/ct30.html

https://www.midians.com/specs/ctcss-dcs-encoders-decoders/tds-3

https://www.com-spec.com/tone_signaling/ts_index.html