[arm-allstar] Error Message

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:43:01 EST 2019

Rick,

 I show the following IP and port to you -

# dns-query 49893
+OK|radio at 49.187.35.26:4569/49893,49.187.35.26

I am also not able to connect indicating a path problem to you. When you
have problems like this oyu need to do some checking and give more
information. Is this something new for this node or was it never
connectible from outside? Do you have port forwarding setup to it for port
4569 upd?

You need to check some things at your end.

check_reg.sh   and see if you  are registered.  At this moment you are with
this info -

# dns-query 49893
+OK|radio at 49.187.35.26:4569/49893,49.187.35.26

dns-query <node>    where node is the nodes not able to connect to you.
This checks if you have info for them.

Make sure the IP address in your router is locked down - made permanent or
it will change.  It is sometimes called  reserved DHCP.  Every time you
connect to your router you must get the same local IP address or the port
forwarding is invalid. I suspect a router issue.