[arm-allstar] Allstar setup template error

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:14:15 EST 2019

Jim,

 Refer back to the example I gave. ALL three places should match. SEE BELOW
- the right side of the equal and the actual telemetry stanza name should
match. so if the node stanzas had telemetry=telemetry40000 then the stanza
should be [telemetry40000]  I suggest you make them all telemetryXXXXX
where XXXXX is your first node number. The [1999] or second node should
already be that way. Just make the others match.

[first node]

telemetry=telemetryXXXXX

[1999]

telemetry=telemetryXXXXX

[telemetryXXXXX]

Where XXXXX is your first node number

Prior to the recent update the telemetry stanza had no node number after
it. The reason for the change is that most all of the stanzas can be
specific to a node - [functions] [events] etc.  So you could have two
telemetry stanzas or as many as you had nodes defined for that server. In
that case you could have a telemetry=telemetryXXXXX  for the first node and
a telemetry=telemetryYYYYY for the second node with two comple telemetry
stanzas - [telemetryXXXXX] and [telemetryYYYYY]   This gives the user the
ability to define two different telemetry setups for your nodes.  However
this would be in special cases and in most situations they both would go to
the same (one) telemetry stanza.

I hope that makes it clear but if not get back to me.