[arm-allstar] Update problem...

Vendel hot96xl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 13:50:50 EST 2019

This may have been covered already but here goes..
I updated my Pi 2b hub which has been working flawlessly up until now. I lost wifi. If I use a keyboard and monitor I get the login prompt.
I updated my Pi 3b+ node which now has a “motorboating” kind of noise on the output when I use IAXRPT.
Needless to say I’ll hold off updating my node/ repeater controller. Any Idea what’s going on here. I guess I should have backed up those two cards. Take care, Vendel/ K2DSI.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---