[arm-allstar] UPDATE fix now out!

Mike kb9ewp at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 02:38:26 EST 2019

Hi Doug,

I ran the update on 3 servers using item 1 on the admin menu and 2 out of the 3 servers updated successfully.

On the third server I get the following error:

“/user/local/hamvoip-pacman/bin/pacman: error while loading shared”

Returns back to the admin menu. Any clues on why it won’t update?

Mike, KB9EWP