[arm-allstar] TXONDELAY needed

Henry Hamblin wb4ivb at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:39:31 EST 2019

Roger,

Did you do the rf power modification on the Maxtrac that eliminates
the rf power being controlled by the radio microprocessor?

Unlike the GM300, the Maxtrac will drop power according to PTT
time.  It has nothing to do with temperature. This is controlled by
the Maxtrac microprocessor, and must be eliminated for a long
PTT duty cycles.

Henry
WB4IVB