[arm-allstar] AUTOSKY Severe Weather announcements have last syllable cut off

Rick Harkins rick.harkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:06:20 EST 2019

rxaudiodelay is set to 0.

Unfortunately, the node is plugged in to a controller that I don't have
control over (or understand). I know the controller has a delay board, so
it's entirely possible that the controller is what is causing the problem.
The fact that it's intermittent makes that even more likely.

Can I request a short delay be added to the software in the next update? I
hate to make a change myself that would cause problems in the future, or
get written over by an update.

Thanks for all the work you guys do!