[arm-allstar] Allstar and Ariusb

Adam P.N. Leask adam at leaskfamily.com
Sun Feb 3 16:05:39 EST 2019

This was the answer - Thank you! KC7NKP

If it happens on any connection it could be RF getting into something. One
thing you could try is rxondelay, item M in the simpleusb-tune-menu.  It is
by default at 0. You can try turning it up in steps to see if it eliminates
the "loopback"  Each value is 20ms of COS delay.  So setting it to 5 would
be 100ms delay. Setting it too high could cut off the beginning of a
transmission.