[arm-allstar] Password in iax.conf

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Sun Dec 22 17:36:49 EST 2019

iax.conf us the only spot you needed to match up to the password found in
the portal for your node.

Using the same one across the board is just bad security practice, but no
rule against it.

The other spots you change in config area is not the same purpose as
registration.

Why make it simple matching password? It's a password you should only use
and set once.  The most complex and secure the better.