[arm-allstar] Dosbox

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:47:34 EST 2019

Chris, are you trying to use a USB to serial cable to connect to the RIB? I’ve used DOSBox to program many radios that use a DOS based program.

Of note, my success with non FTDI cables is hit and miss. All of my FTDI USB to serial cables work well.

My only experiences for DOSBox and Spectras is on a 32 bit Win 10Pro Dell with a real serial port, not via USB.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA