[arm-allstar] AllStar VoIP gain

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:34:27 EST 2019

Repeat of previous reply....

Yoram,

The proper way to set levels is to first set item 2 - RX level. You should
look at this with many users as some may be out of spec. It should peak in
the 5-6khz range on the bargraph. Then set item 3 TX level. This should be
set with a service monitor looking at the output of the repeater but since
many do not have one you can audibly check the level against some other
known source. Input and output levels of the repeater switching between
input and output should have the same level.