[arm-allstar] Node 48063 randomly becomes unregistered

GERRY FILBY gerf at gerf.com
Thu Dec 5 19:44:12 EST 2019

Hello All,

My node 48063 is a hamvoip image updated to latest and greatest.

Although it is online 24/7 it's registration seems to keep dropping ... e.g.

Host                  dnsmgr  Username               Perceived             Refresh  State
44.72.21.13:4569      Y       48063                  <Unregistered>             60  Registered

Also no green background on the AllStar Portal.

When it's in this state it can't connect to other hamvoip nodes, but can to some non-Hamvoip nodes e.g 49854.

I've seen this happening with another Hamvoip node that I help out with - 50724.

Eventually it returns to being registered for a while and I can resume using it.

48063 generally sits on the WinSystem as a simplex node for my neighborhood - nothing's changed on it for quite some time.

Any ideas ?

Best,
Gerry.