[arm-allstar] wx_header

Tim Webb kk4wh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 13:41:27 EST 2019

I have searched the archives and wiki and can't find the answer so I am bringing it to the brain trust in hopes of some help.I am running the latest updated HamVoip image. I am using the top of the hour ID with wx conditions, that part is working great. I have recorded my county name and converted to a .gsm format. This is stored as  /etc/asterisk/local/wx_header.gsm. I can't figure out how to get the header to play before the conditions. Is there a file I need to edit to insert the wx_header.gsm? Thanks for the help and the group.

73
Tim Webb - KK4WH(606)909-2094