[arm-allstar] Raspberry Pi4 Image Location

Larry Aycock N6LKA at outlook.com
Sat Aug 31 12:55:14 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm looking to install a fresh image of HamVoip Allstar onto a new Pi4.  I saw in a previous post that only the latest full install image has support for the Pi4, but I cannot find the location of where to download that image.  If someone reply with a link to the location where I can download the latest version for Pi4, I would appreciate it.

Note:  I see on the Hamvoip.org page that the "RPi2-3 Image Version Information" indicates v1.6 as of Aug 25, 2019, but the link to download the latest version is not posted on Hamvoip.org.

73,
Larry
N6LKA