[arm-allstar] Survey question about saytime

Jacques jspdxg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 09:20:17 EDT 2019

Hello Doug,

In my Hamvoip nodes (six of them), I play the time at the top of the hour by
  using the scheduler in rpt.conf to play the command  *81#  which is in
fact
  the app_rpt status 12 function.

But since the modification you are planning, I think, will be in the
saytime.pl script
then it should not affect me?

73!
Jacques VE2DPF