[arm-allstar] Pi4 Hamvoip Code now ready

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Sat Aug 17 16:21:46 EDT 2019

I've started using Belana Etcher to flash USB and SD cards.

It will flash and verify in one step directly from a .iso, .zip or .xz archive file without manual decompression.

See it in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWRx40Q8B_A

So far it's been simple and flawless. Download here https://www.balena.io/etcher/

Danny
K5CG